Here you will find all the latest and current job opening at Auas Motors. Start or further your career with us in one of our departments ranging from sales to administration, marketing, maintenance and finance.
Lead the light commercial and commercial vehicle workshops at Auas Motors for our Windhoek branch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Establish and lead an adequately trained team of technicians/ and diagnosticians.
• Build and manage strong relationships with personnel, customers and suppliers.
• Manage the efficiency and productivity of technicians.
• Manage profit margins and return on investment.
• Ensuring the Auas Motors workshop targets are achieved
.• Effective marketing, advertising and promotion of Auas Motors service in Namibia.
• Manage all administrative functions and record keeping of the workshop.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified diesel mechanic.
• 5 Years experience at management level within the light commercial and commercial vehicle industry.
• Valid code CE driving permit.
• Ability to manage and administer a department, to provide organisation, systems and leadership.
• Good computer skills
• A strong dynamic leader capable of taking the workshop to new heights.
• A self-starter who can take initiative and responsibility without supervision.
• A strong communicator. (Written and Spoken)
Applicants who meet the above mentioned criteria may e-mail their CV’s with all relevant documentation to: email@example.com. CV’s should be sent as a MS Word or PDF attachment. No external links will be opened. Only short listed candidates will be contacted, and no documents will be returned.
Application Closing Date: 15 DECEMBER 2018
P O BOX 1708, WINDHOEK, NAMIBIA.
CORNER OF DAVID HOSEA MERORO ROAD AND VOIGTS STREET, WINDHOEK, NAMIBIA.